vendredi 14 mars 2008

Roadkill #1

The road seems endless, fear left behind, all goes ahead, as far as possible, negative thoughts cannot get a grip on my chest, walk, run, walk, run, individually it is better, farer all along the way, each milestones can stop everything, but I am not looking at them, even the one that saw you growing, I cherish them though, no picture needed, copy them on the hard drive, drive theme as long as you can, they will follow you anyway, the road is empty, the road is full, that's the first road, that's the last road, how many road kill did I saw? I can be a roadkill actor too, everyone can be, dead on the tarmac, alive behind the engine, yellow line, white line, dots and arrows, blood tracks and gun shot on panels, write on the road, there will be always a time when you can quit it and stop, but for now, the road is endless.

Aucun commentaire: